Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review of The Gladiator's Master


by Fae Sutherland and Marguerite Labbe

Got to be one of the sexiest, most romantic stories I have ever read. I love Roman history. Bit gutted there wasn’t any Gladiatorial combat to speak of. Kinda liked the spin on the true story of the stadium. But most of all I loved the love. The characters were oh so fulfilling, and just full of warmth and loveliness. 

I liked the early scenes where I was never quite sure if Gaidres was going to slash Caeilus' throat – made it very exciting and the co-authors could have played on it even more than they did. I actually had a tear reading this story. I loved the the master/slave reversed. Thanks for bringing us this vibrant and sexy love story. I will definitely be seeking out more books by you both.